JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/22/2013 1:08:18 AM

The door to whatever room you are in is now on fire! What do you do?

What do you do?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Stop, drop, and roll... daaa...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• window
    Add more answer options

• ...Which door?
    Add more answer options

• Well, I just guess I'll have to walk out the other two doors. Oh, I can't forget the two windows.
    Add more answer options

• Open my window, grab water, succes.
    Add more answer options

• jump out of the window
    Add more answer options

• There's an all purpose fire extinguisher right next to my computer desk.
    Add more answer options

• Climb out the window into another room.
    Add more answer options

• THIS ROOM DOESN'T HAVE DOORS!!!
    Add more answer options

• Use the door to to balcony, which also has access to another room, so I can just get out from there. Or just jump if the other room is locked, jumping from the second floor can't be that bad, especially with grass beneath it.
    Add more answer options

• piss on it put it out.
    Add more answer options

• The room doesn't have a door.
    Add more answer options

• beside my door is another door that leads to my shower, so turn the shower on and put the fire out....
    Add more answer options

• fap
    Add more answer options

• There is no door.
    Add more answer options

• *Is on the 8th floor, there is only one door, and can't open the window.* Well there isn't much else I can do other than fap.
    Add more answer options

• Go out the other door.
    Add more answer options

• Post on here about it.
    Add more answer options

• I grab all my valuable items, and jump out the window.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.