JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

Edited by DarthCarrick: 2/17/2013 12:37:30 PM

Mapping World Domination Revisited

Hello community. So after doing a bit of digging in the archive I came across what I was looking for which is this thread by dmbfan09. [url]http://halo.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?postID=42803858[/url] It is a map of Bungies dominance over the world defined by members of the community adding themselves to it. Now I thought that it would be good to post this here on the new Bnet so that this cartography of community carnage can continue, and after taking a screenshot of the current map i'll be interested to see how it expands once Destiny is revealed in a few hours. So. Add yourselves, discuss and let's get this party started. Credit goes to dmbfan for the original thread. Peace. -Carrick [quote]Before Destiny: [url]http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8408/communitymap1.png[/url] After Destiny: (Coming Soon)[/quote]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Mechetti
    Mechetti

Mechetti again. - old

Interesting.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I happened to scroll over Cortana 5's location. Accidental stalker mode activated.
    Add more answer options

• There are only five people in my state....but Yoozel is one of them. That's got to count for something, right?
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Look at how much it's grown
      Add more answer options

• I remember this thread! now to see if I can find myself!
      Add more answer options

• DarkONI here and still operative! We shall dominate all.
      Add more answer options

• Am I supposed to glass every location that is marked?
      Add more answer options

• I remember adding myself to this on the original thread. I've changed usernames slightly and changed locations since then however. Good to be back on the Bungie forums again.
      Add more answer options

• Holy shit there is some one on that map that lives in the next town over... Gotta find Awesome Pie.
      Add more answer options

• It's weird seeing people I talk with actually live fairly close to me.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Well it's definitely grown since the last time I looked at it. Some Bungie.net denizens actually live near me!
        Add more answer options

• I still live in New Mexico, one of only five people. There are still only two other members within 125 miles of me.
        Add more answer options

• Still in NY
        Add more answer options

• I'm still there, in old crappy Ohio.
        Add more answer options

• This should prove interesting.
        Add more answer options

• Well, I'm still there.
        Add more answer options

• My mark is still there. Good to see.
        Add more answer options

• Added before Destiny, just.
        Add more answer options

• Wow! I remember this thread...Glad to see it back. :D
        Add more answer options

• It's good to see the return of this thread.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.