JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/15/2013 2:57:38 PM
Sabre

Hollywood Undead

Does anyone else like them? Their story to fame is pretty cool in all honesty. I think once Danny joined and Deuce got kicked out it's become a lot better but ehh, opinions. I guess just discuss HU in this thread. Songs, members, etc.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I use to listen to them a lot. They're good, just not really my style anymore.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I liked Swan Song but after Deuce left I didn't really listen to them.
    Add more answer options

• So far not really digging there new stuff.
    Add more answer options

• Kind of hit and miss for me, but I like some of their songs.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.