JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by PROBLEM: 2/6/2013 3:25:22 PM

Who is your most hated video game character

Mine is The Catalyst
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hope - ff13.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Navi or Fi. I really hated Leah also.
    Add more answer options

• Tinkle: the bane of my existence.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Unyielding: 12/17/2014 5:21:13 AM
    [i]By Azura! By Azura! By Azura![/i]
    Add more answer options

• Kratos is a badass but you have to admit he's pretty stupid.. killing his own family in a hatred blinded rage.. [b]ACCIDENTALLY[/b]?? -facepalm-
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • I have this love-hate relationship with Leon Kennedy.
      Add more answer options

• Alistair, from Dragon Age: Origins.
      Add more answer options

• Titus.
      Add more answer options

• OP wins.
      Add more answer options

• Moneybags. I don't have the gems to deal with that crap.
      Add more answer options

• Teemo
      Add more answer options

• either one of the Halo prophets...or the hammer bros
      Add more answer options

• Master Chief. Keeps killing all his allies for no reason at all. Plus he keeps throwing grenades at the ground when people are around. Total dick.
      Add more answer options

• Half life 2, because if you count every single living entity in that game, you end with something that vaguely looks like a scrap of character, and that single scrap sucks ass.
      Add more answer options

• Agent Ross from Red Dead Redemption
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Buck from ODST
        Add more answer options

• Leah from Diablo 3
        Add more answer options

• Inb4SarahPalmer But I can't stand The Illusive Man.
        Add more answer options

• Gotta go with the OP's choice.
        Add more answer options

• Rochelle from Left 4 Dead 2.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by AcedannyK: 2/6/2013 11:07:14 PM
        Actually General Soranno from Bulletstorm was an asshole right to the bone. He was entertaining though - loved him but hated him as well.
        Add more answer options

• Steve from Resident Evil: Code Veronica. It wasn't the character so much as the voice. I never thought that a single source of sound could possibly be considered a cacophony, but Steve proves otherwise.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Jetlocket: 2/6/2013 10:14:18 PM
        uh i hated steve but not herobrine
        Add more answer options

• Link.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Makarov from Modern Warfare 2 and 3. I liked it when I threw a knife into Captain Shepherd's eyeball but I enjoyed it even more when I strapped on a juggernaut suit and killed everyone and then hung him by the neck till dead. Marvellous...
          Add more answer options

• Baird.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.