JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/28/2013 5:54:36 PM

forthcoming Youtube update.

so guys, how do you think you're going to like the new features?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It's startling how many people in this thread thought that video was real.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I instantly knew this was fake when I saw the intro.
      Add more answer options

• It should have just been a picture of the page with one huge advertisement.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I want the autoflame dropdown XD
        Add more answer options

• Some of these features would actually be cool to have on B.net... Like the quality of threads
        Add more answer options

• Auto-flame feature needs to be on B.Net. [i]Nao.[/i]
        Add more answer options

• LOL that was brilliant. Although I can't believe people here are this gullible...
        Add more answer options

Beowolf
        Beowolf

I AM BEOWOLF!! - old

it took me a while to figure out that this is fake lol
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
          Beowolf
          Beowolf

I AM BEOWOLF!! - old

"if it aint broke, fix it anyway" oh boy i know how this is going to end...
          Add more answer options

• Hey, YouTube. Your website was fine. You didn't have to change it, and then change it again. And again. Please.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I call Bull****
            Add more answer options

• "What if you don't have time to type a comment letter by better" A) If you've not got enough time to do that you shouldn't be watching a video B) How long does it take type a sentence C) Wouldn't scrolling down a list to see a comment which suits you take alot longer than typing it?
            Add more answer options

Silent
            Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

I'm confused. Are people not watching the video... ...or did Bungie secretly invent auto-flame years ago?
            Add more answer options

im not sure if this is real or not...
            Add more answer options

• I don't think there will be a lot of real commenters anymore it will all be auto reply therefore eliminating all communication on youtube. But this is just an autoflame
            Add more answer options

• I had a good time of lols.
            Add more answer options

• lel
            Add more answer options

• Good video, some great new features.... but why can't I find Realms of Cloudbane anywhere online? It looks great... =P
            Add more answer options

• Wait.. Oh..
            Add more answer options

• Edited by annoyinginge: 1/28/2013 8:31:50 PM
            Some good ideas there I think this site should take a look at... any change Bungie.net could have an "Abortionflame" feature added?
            Add more answer options

• Why do they feel the need to change everything every 6 months
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Did no-one see the #satire tag?
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • I'm going to love that AutoFlame feature.
                Add more answer options

• Dat auto-flame lol.
                Add more answer options

• lel
                Add more answer options

• Good old Graham.
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.