JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/26/2013 11:52:53 PM

If you were forced to move out of your country, where would you move to?

Let's say that something happened and you and your family were forced to move out of the country and never return. What country would you choose to live in?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Itali
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Sweden.
    Add more answer options

Master Vader
    Master Vader

Defecting to the Darkness.🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶 - old

Mexico or the Philippines. We already own homes there, have family there, and already know the language.
    Add more answer options

• Sweden
    Add more answer options

• I would initiate my perfect crime. First, I would go to a remote island 200 miles off the southern florida coast, I would swim there. Then, I would find a large palm tree on said island, take a confidential amount of steps to the left and right, and dig up a box. Inside that box would be a knife, poisonous pills, some bacon, a radio, and an m60. I would eat the bacon and wash it down with some saltwater because I am a manly man. Then, I would make a raft, throw the radio in the ocean because I forgot batteries, and use my 27 and a half years of naval experience to find my way to russia, where I would meet an old friend named Vladimir Kozlov. He had a plane for me, but at a high price, 200,000 dollars. I then would pull out my knife, pull the blade off the handle, and pour some diamonds out of the handle, trade them for the plane, and fly to London. I would then live there for 20 years. I'm 80 now. I fly back to America, I have a son, who knew. I go to kentucky, then to fort knox. I pull out my m60, shoot all the guards, go to the vault, dismantle my m60, inside it is a sword, I pull of the blade, in the handle there is a knife, I pull if its blade, inside the handle is the key. I open the vault, and take as much gold as I can. Then I proceed to buy 200 gallons of egg nog.
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Edited by MEAWESOME811: 12/12/2014 4:15:52 AM
      Somewhere in Canada. Vancouver BC looks cool. Australia or New Zealand look nice as well.
      Add more answer options

• Texas. If I didn't already live in Texas.
      Add more answer options

• Norway
      Add more answer options

• Canada
      Add more answer options

• Possibly USA. And then work for either the CIA or NSA and watch you all through your kinects
      Add more answer options

• It its just me Japan. If its me and my family probably somewhere in western Europe.
      Add more answer options

• Japan less complex of a life style than us and I love the culture also studying their language
      Add more answer options

• Germany
      Add more answer options

• New Zealand, and if not there then Germany.
      Add more answer options

• Dubai or Saudi Arabia
      Add more answer options

• New Zealand. 9 more years of saving if I stick to my long term plan.
      Add more answer options

• New Zealand but Im already gonna move there in a few years.
      Add more answer options

• New Zealand
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • Sweden
        Add more answer options

• Sweden,or uk
        Add more answer options

• Sweden
        Add more answer options

• Brasil
        Add more answer options

• The best available country where I can get a job.
        Add more answer options

• Canada bby.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Angelic Pain: 12/11/2014 3:43:33 AM
        To ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ville or the flood
        Add more answer options

• Denmark
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.