JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

1/10/2013 7:17:15 PM

Soo... What about previous threads from Bungie.old?

Because I had like... You know, this awesome thread thing that had oodles of information in it that I didn't exactly save to any of my PCs... Are they archived somewhere? Can you send me an attachment?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This is technically the first Destiny post.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
      Agent
      Agent

I like turtles - old

The "old" Bungie.net website won't work forever, though. I'm sure Bungie is going to archive our old threads. I'd hate to lose my Final Few Halo 2 Players thread.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Rather than scour the deepest depths of bungie.next in the hopes that you'll find the needle in the haystack, it might just be better to copy and paste it. http://halo.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=70585296
        Add more answer options

• I hope there not gone for good, Duardo will be sad about his great title FAQ thread
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • lost forever in the abyss of the internet never to be found again.
          Add more answer options

• I replied to a thread from before the update a little bit ago. It may take some digging, but it's probably still there.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Edited by Apple: 8/16/2015 5:57:51 PM
            no
            Add more answer options

• [url=http://halo.bungie.net/]Just for all your old loving needs.[/url]
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
              car15
              car15

Text LAFLOODS to 90999 to donate $10 - old

http://halo.bungie.net/
              Add more answer options

• There you go.
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.