JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/22/2013 7:20:01 PM

School shooting in Houston college

Story developing on CNN, no casualties reported yet, 2 injuries. Imma pre-empt anyone that says the problem is guns and imma say it's not guns. Ban guns, you end up like china with people going on knife and machete sprees instead.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Prophet of Truth
    Prophet of Truth

The Great Journey, is about to begin - 7/28/2016 11:32:38 PM

inb4guncontrolnuts
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ban schools.
    Add more answer options

7 Replies
    • Well, here we go again. Who will be the first to create a gun control thread?
      Add more answer options

• Can we stop shooting each other for like, five -blam!-ing seconds? No?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Edited by MajorCrabs: 1/22/2013 11:18:08 PM
        The major problem is the media. What I actually find funny is that psychologists and psychiatrists have beem going on about how the media should limit their coverage of these events because of copy cat crimes. What does the media do? "F that I want more viewers. Lets run this for over 2 weeks guiz."
        Add more answer options

• I just heard the story. Two people were fighting and one of them pulled out a gun. The gun then misfired, hitting a janitor. This incident also caused a girl to have a heart attack. She is currently in the hospital.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • If it's not guns, how did the shooter cause the injuries?
          Add more answer options

21 Replies
          • I'll bet this shooter has some mental health issue too, but the media/the liberal folks will blame guns because that's easier.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Also, [url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/girl-and-mother-injured-in-cricklewood-shooting-8460428.html]u wot, foreigners?[/url]
              Add more answer options

• [quote]Ban guns, you end up like china with people going on knife and machete sprees instead.[/quote]It's easier to dodge a knife then it is a bullet. Just saying.
              Add more answer options

• oh sweet. Another week of liberals trying to take my gun away
              Add more answer options

• Stop reporting shootings. You are only giving the shooters the attention they want.
              Add more answer options

• Sandy Hook was initially reported with 2 dead. We all know how that ended up...
              Add more answer options

• wow i was expecting FOX NEWS to be all over this, misreporting things and what not.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Now these dumb liberals realize that banning assault weapons doesn't change anything. We needed this example.
                Add more answer options

• Oh lol stay classy murrica. Stay classy.
                Add more answer options

• Jesus -blam!- America...........I'm done...you are all -blam!-en idiots...
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Hey guys, it's not always 'murica. ; _ ;
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by Apple: 8/16/2015 6:34:32 PM
                  fwa
                  Add more answer options

• Shit you guys are stupid
                  Add more answer options

• "Ban guns, you end up like china with people going on knife and machete sprees instead". I'd rather have someone chasing me with a knife than someone chasing me with a gun.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • The obvious solution is to ban colleges.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • [url=http://uk.news.yahoo.com/shots-fired-small-texas-college-192424899.html]Another article about it.[/url]
                      Add more answer options

• [url=http://uk.news.yahoo.com/shots-fired-small-texas-college-192424899.html]Another article about it.[/url]
                      Add more answer options

its clearly the result of video games #jumptoconclusions
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • Edited by RandomJPG: 1/22/2013 7:27:58 PM
                        What the hell. This is crazy. I actually live right by here. In fact I've gone to this school a couple of times and I know plenty of people who go here. Also the area is known for being pretty bad already. I would know because I live there.
                        Add more answer options

10 Replies
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.