JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#YOLO

1/22/2013 1:26:58 AM
Sabre

Plain and simple. I'm gonna be as blunt as possible.

Can black people tan? Does anyone want to answer this for me?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The answer is that they do get darker. I wouldn't call that tan, but the natural pigmentation doing it's job to protect against the sun's rays. So can they 'tan'. No, they will not turn tan. Will their skin turn darker because of sun exposure. Yes.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well... Yeah. Although it isn't as noticeable for some people. My cousin's daughter is half Mungo, half Caucasian and she definitely tans.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • [b][u][i]LOL[/i][/u][/b]
      Add more answer options

• Yes
      Add more answer options

• I heard that they were solar-powered... #Old Flood
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.