JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/19/2013 4:17:04 AM

Do/will you lock your bathroom door when living alone?

I probably will out of habit.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• >living alone >having doors wat
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• >Implying that I close the door at all.
    Add more answer options

Vicex
    Vicex

It's not an English flag - 7/26/2016 10:08:15 PM

I don't lock it when I live with people. They just know not to go in.
    Add more answer options

• I have never lived alone, though I hope to in less than two years. When I do, I probably still will out of habit and paranoia that someone can see me through a window or that somebody will walk into my apartment or something.
    Add more answer options

• I probably will out of habit. I like the added feeling of security.
    Add more answer options

• Have you ever shit with the door wide open before? I can tell you it's one of the greatest experiences ever.
    Add more answer options

9 Replies
    • I don't even lock the door with 3 other people living here...
      Add more answer options

• I always have the door open when I'm taking a crap or showering.
      Add more answer options

• I did for a few years. Eventually, I stopped locking it every time. Now I rarely lock it.
      Add more answer options

• Nope.
      Add more answer options

• I doubt it. I don't even lock my bathroom door right now. The door is kind of broken so it doesn't close all the way either.
      Add more answer options

• Nope. I want to be able to hear everything ie if someone decides to break in while I'm on the porcelain throne. But that's because I'm paranoid.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.