JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/18/2013 12:09:12 AM
Sabre

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much Swag do you have?

T5R 13/10 for me.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 9001/10. Sorry. Couldn't help it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Is a trench coat swag?
    Add more answer options

• Too much for the club.
    Add more answer options

• Swag master right here. Lol JK I have class. I am a man, not a boy.
    Add more answer options

• Hopped up out the bed, turn my swag on Took a look in the mirror said what's up? Yeah, I'm getting money, oh Turn my swag on It's my time to turn it up, yeah, yeah I put my team on, did my theme song Now it's time to turn it up, yeah, yeah
    Add more answer options

• Look up swag in the dictionary and you'll find a pic of me.
    Add more answer options

• 9.53333333 repeating.
    Add more answer options

• ive had sex with a ginger yorkie
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• STOP
    Add more answer options

• I consulted my Magic 8 ball asking, "How much swag do I have?" Its response? "My sources say no." :(
    Add more answer options

• Lolswag Swag is for children. Class is for men.
    Add more answer options

Beowolf
    Beowolf

I AM BEOWOLF!! - old

swag doesnt pay the bills 0
    Add more answer options

• Class/10
    Add more answer options

• -10 I have class.
    Add more answer options

• 2swaggy4u
    Add more answer options

• [quote]1: How many days of the week do you wear cologne? 2: How many relationships have you been in with the opposite sex? 3: How many relationships have you been in with the same sex? 4: How many days a week do you wear Hollister, American Eagle, Aeropostale, or Abercrombie clothing? 5: Favorite of the three: Skinny jeans, Basketball shorts or Cargo shorts? 6: Which rapper has the most skill? 2Chainz, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Drake, or Tyga? 7: How many times a day do you use the phrase YOLO? 8: Do you know what the acronym SYN stands for?[/quote] 1. Every day. 2. 5 3. None, I'm not gay 4. Every day of the week. 5. Cargo Shorts 6. None 7. None 8. Stood young none
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Is swag a type of sexually transmitted disease? I don't know what swag is but I probably have it.
      Add more answer options

• You're talking about having swag and you're using a 1 outta 10 scale.. man, c'mon, that's not right. guys with swag don't use that scale
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • yolo/10
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SYN Sabre Fill out this questionnaire and I'll evaluate where you are on my swagometer. 1: How many days of the week do you wear cologne? 2: How many relationships have you been in with the opposite sex? 3: How many relationships have you been in with the same sex? 4: How many days a week do you wear Hollister, American Eagle, Aeropostale, or Abercrombie clothing? 5: Favorite of the three: Skinny jeans, Basketball shorts or Cargo shorts? 6: Which rapper has the most skill? 2Chainz, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Drake, or Tyga? 7: How many times a day do you use the phrase YOLO? 8: Do you know what the acronym SYN stands for?[/quote] 1. When I go out, so 3ish. 2. 6? 7? 3. 0 4. 0 5. Basketball shorts. 6. Rakim. 7. Never. 8. Sodomize you now.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • lolno.
          Add more answer options

• My Swag is legend.
          Add more answer options

• Is there a guide or a scale to tell me how much I have?
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • none, but my Smeg scale is way past max.
            Add more answer options

• LolSwag
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.