JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Reach

7/19/2011 6:33:23 PM

how do i rank up fast in halo reach!!!!!!!!????????

i win most of my matches but only get bout 600 credits oh and another thing a while ago i was shown as recruit online but i was a captain gr 1 then i got demoted to sargent gr 1! now i only get 160 cr evry time i play forge or firefight unless i get challenges and it only increases every time i rank up... by 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i levled up since then
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] rabbitfish [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] KIBOSH [url=http://www.bandofboosters.freeforums.org]Band Of Boosters[/url] the quickest way to Reach Inheritor.[/quote] you all deserve account resets.[/quote] Why? Full party boosting isn't breaking any rules. [Edited on 07.19.2011 12:11 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Go for commendations and play the playlists with jackpots.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] KIBOSH [url=http://www.bandofboosters.freeforums.org]Band Of Boosters[/url] the quickest way to Reach Inheritor.[/quote] you all deserve account resets.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Swordmaster116 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] KIBOSH [url=http://www.bandofboosters.freeforums.org]Band Of Boosters[/url] the quickest way to Reach Inheritor.[/quote] -blam!-.[/quote] -blam!- A indeed!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] KIBOSH [url=http://www.bandofboosters.freeforums.org]Band Of Boosters[/url] the quickest way to Reach Inheritor.[/quote] -blam!-.
    Add more answer options

• Just play the game, Most MM games give me about 6 thousand credits to 8 thousand FF does the same but seems to take longer.
    Add more answer options

• If you're not in Matchmaking, then you can be damn sure that won't be getting any credits....unless you're going for challenges, but other than that, you gotta stick to MM.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bandofboosters.freeforums.org]Band Of Boosters[/url] the quickest way to Reach Inheritor.
    Add more answer options

• is this still a forum topic?
    Add more answer options

• You rank up faster playing the game then posting. That's my tip.
    Add more answer options

• play
    Add more answer options

• no lie
    Add more answer options

• Abolish your social life, hahahahahha.
    Add more answer options

• just ask teamheadkick, from his stratigy, i went from a warrent officer to a major IN ONE GAME
    Add more answer options

• Firefight Arcade, BTB, Invasion. The works.
    Add more answer options

• Just use the 3 C's. 1. Campaign 2. Commendations 3. Challenges Easy.
    Add more answer options

• I rank up fast by not worrying about my rank and not even looking at it at all and just keep playing the game for fun. I'm close to a hero. Do some challenges, and play firefight. Works for me. Maybe you should do this :) [Edited on 07.19.2011 11:38 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• lots of exclamation marks can't hurt. Honestly, playing to complete challenges is the best bet. Pay particular attention to the Firefight challenges. That being said any challenge can help you achieve a number of commendations across muli, campaign and FF, all which pay out credits. Extra credit jackpot weekends can't hurt. There's no magic bullet here... you need to dedicate some time, holmes.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AC3SnD3MONS Wow, how to rank up. Such a puzzling issue. Excuse me while I consult with professors from Harvard, Yale, MIT and Oxford..... They seem to have a consensus that playing the game is the best way to rank up.[/quote] I hate to defend this kid, but he asked how to rank up FAST. Obviously there are different ways and opinions on how to go about that. You fail.
    Add more answer options

• Wow, how to rank up. Such a puzzling issue. Excuse me while I consult with professors from Harvard, Yale, MIT and Oxford..... They seem to have a consensus that playing the game is the best way to rank up.
    Add more answer options

• Ok why are you a commander when you said you was a captain
    Add more answer options

• play FF 12 hours a day
    Add more answer options

• get lost guy with grunt pic i cant even be bothered to find ur name [Edited on 07.19.2011 10:57 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• play halo reach!!
    Add more answer options

• FF arcade, don't go AFK, do daily and weekly challenges.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.