JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

3/28/2011 9:02:49 PM

Bungie "Action Sack" Halo?

What if Bungie made an "action sack" for the Halo's. Halo CE-through Reach (minus Wars). I think it would sell great having every Halo, I already see most of the Halo games are on Bungie.net store. What do you think? Please discuss and thank you.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I think it would be great for those just coming into the series but for us who already have other Halos it is kind of a waste. It also wouldn't be called the action Sack, more like "giant explosion in your face of sheere awsome games and community sack"
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Top_Gun_2021 More time needs to pass for this idea to make sense. [/quote]I agree. It will be great when it arrives though.
    Add more answer options

• More time needs to pass for this idea to make sense.
    Add more answer options

• Perhaps. Maybe in the future. ~Delta [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ian1706 It would be pretty cool to have the whole lot together as a collectors item.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

It would be pretty cool to have the whole lot together as a collectors item.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spartain ken 15 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Maimum FEAR [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] gnome13 I still see Halo CE and Halo 2 at the store NIB. Cheapest I've seen them new is $10. putting them in a box set will only increase prices, anyway.[/quote] Most game stores that I have been in still have them in pre-owned for around £5-£10. Shouldn't be a problem picking them up. A fancy box set would probably be more expensive than buying them individually, and the only benefit would be a nice case for all your games.[/quote] I think of it as a good set for new people coming to the Halo series. [/quote] But they could still buy the games individually. It probably won't happen because Halo games are still being made, and Reach is relatively new. Perhaps if 343i remade some of the games they would be given a nice box set.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Maimum FEAR [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] gnome13 I still see Halo CE and Halo 2 at the store NIB. Cheapest I've seen them new is $10. putting them in a box set will only increase prices, anyway.[/quote] Most game stores that I have been in still have them in pre-owned for around £5-£10. Shouldn't be a problem picking them up. A fancy box set would probably be more expensive than buying them individually, and the only benefit would be a nice case for all your games.[/quote] I think of it as a good set for new people coming to the Halo series.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] gnome13 I still see Halo CE and Halo 2 at the store NIB. Cheapest I've seen them new is $10. putting them in a box set will only increase prices, anyway.[/quote] Most game stores that I have been in still have them in pre-owned for around £5-£10. Shouldn't be a problem picking them up. A fancy box set would probably be more expensive than buying them individually, and the only benefit would be a nice case for all your games.
    Add more answer options

• Yup, this is completely the wrong place to suggest something like this not to mention Halo isn't Bungie's problem anymore. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] raad face sure, i dont c why not? other than the fact that theyre trying to move on from halo, leave it to 343 in the future, theyd prob end up doing something like this[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Why not just buy the games?
    Add more answer options

• sure, i dont c why not? other than the fact that theyre trying to move on from halo, leave it to 343 in the future, theyd prob end up doing something like this
    Add more answer options

• Argh, these threads are getting really annoying, this is not a blog. I think it is a bad idea.
    Add more answer options

• I see Halo:Reach is available on XBL's games on demand. 343 must be trying to milk that cow. I'm holding off on Reach until ODST becomes a downloadable game. I'm hoping Bungie makes ODST available for download sooner rather than later.
    Add more answer options

• well i think that that would be a good idea maybe that would convince microsoft to give Bungie the halo rights back?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BeeR n BewBs OP is a d.icksucking f.aggot[/quote] i approve this message.
    Add more answer options

• I mean OP IS REALLY COOL [Edited on 03.28.2011 8:40 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] gnome13 I still see Halo CE and Halo 2 at the store NIB. Cheapest I've seen them new is $10. putting them in a box set will only increase prices, anyway.[/quote] Yeah, but having them together is convenient. I was also thinking Bungie bonus video, anyone?
    Add more answer options

• I still see Halo CE and Halo 2 at the store NIB. Cheapest I've seen them new is $10. putting them in a box set will only increase prices, anyway.
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spartain ken 15 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ArthriticFish That'd be cool but wait I already have the "action sack" [/quote] That is actually really cool, unfortunately I have only PC computers. :/[/quote]BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spartain ken 15 Please discuss and thank you. [/quote] I like when you say that. Anyway, your idea is not bad.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HappyMeals [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jordan15b i just want to play halo1 and 2 online :/[/quote] XBC works surprisingly well.[/quote]not enough people playing and someone stepped on my copy of halo2 and broke it in half so i do have to buy it again. oh and halo2 vista doesnt have enough people playing either
    Add more answer options

• I don't think it would sell very well. I'm sure most people who are interested in Halo already have it and the people who don't have it chose not to buy it for a reason.
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spartain ken 15 That is actually really cool, unfortunately I have only PC computers. :/[/quote] It doesn't really matter these days. Any Bungie game easily playable on a mac is also playable on a PC. Specifically Marathon and Myth have dedicated communities tasked with keeping them up to date and working on modern computers. Games earlier than that aren't really playable on Macs either without some special mojo. (I don't know if it's as simple as "compatibility mode" or not, since I don't have a Mac.) [i]Edit: Also, have we all forgotten that there is a Universe forum specifically for discussing potential future Bungie projects? Poor neglected thing.[/i] [Edited on 03.28.2011 3:45 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ArthriticFish That'd be cool but wait I already have the "action sack" [/quote] That is actually really cool, unfortunately I have only PC computers. :/
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DomDaBomb1997 And the random threads are getting kind of annoying.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• So much assuming... It's making me giddy!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.