JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/5/2010 6:02:22 AM

I'm ready! How 'bout you?

I am 20 years of age, just got done watching Toy Story 3. I am man enough and ready to admit, I cried at the end.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jedi 4 Translation from title: I actually found that cheesy line to be of quality from a cliche character. Even then you were already a man. What made you less of a man before? Being 19? Seeeesh..[/quote] I am a large fan of cliche and cheesy. But there is a point where I will facepalm at the worst jokes ever. [Edited on 11.05.2010 8:51 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Translation from title: I actually found that cheesy line to be of quality from a cliche character. Even then you were already a man. What made you less of a man before? Being 19? Seeeesh..
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DIP DAB 02 I nearly cried. The tears was there though. It got no reaction from my girlfriend though. Then I found out she's never even seen the first two :O >:([/quote]Blasphemy! That like never seeing the original Starwars trilogy.
    Add more answer options

• I started tearing up, but didn't cry.
    Add more answer options

• it meant a lot to me. I was leaving for college that same week. So i teared up.
    Add more answer options

• wrong thread [Edited on 11.05.2010 9:35 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• I cried im 17
    Add more answer options

• I nearly cried. The tears was there though. It got no reaction from my girlfriend though. Then I found out she's never even seen the first two :O >:( [Edited on 11.05.2010 9:29 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] shotgunrainftw I am 20 years of age, just got done watching Toy Story 3. I am man enough and ready to admit, I cried at the end.[/quote] I was goin to be a troll and say i lauighed... but i almost cried
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NorbergK6 Title + Avatar Picture = Underwhelming Thread Content[/quote] This.
    Add more answer options

• the toy story movies are teh grand how can someone not like a movie with -Tom Hanks -Tim Allen -Tom Hanks finding a spaceship for Tim Allen
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, I cried.
    Add more answer options

• Didn't cry. Although the beggining of Up and the end of Marley and Me almost made me
    Add more answer options

• I cried at the ending too. It reminded of my childhood and the story was great.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Disambiguation I almost teared up, but didn't quite get there.[/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jake Luhrs however I nearly pissed myself laughing at the Mr. Tortilla Head scenes.[/quote] [Edited on 11.05.2010 9:26 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• I didn't see it, I want to though.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mast3rlinkx1111 -blam!-[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Disambiguation I almost teared up, but didn't quite get there.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I nearly cried.
    Add more answer options

• I [i]nearly[/i] cried.
    Add more answer options

• I didn't cry but I got that sad lump in my throat.
    Add more answer options

• That is a good movie. No matter how old you are.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Disambiguation I almost teared up, but didn't quite get there.[/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jake Luhrs however I nearly pissed myself laughing at the Mr. Tortilla Head scenes.[/quote] As did I, I was trying so hard not to bust out laughing in the theater. [Edited on 11.05.2010 8:21 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Chobo 66 Men don't cry.[/quote]A real man will cry.
    Add more answer options

• Ok seriously, people that think that men don't cry, need to go away. The truth is, men only cry when it matters.
    Add more answer options

• Did not watch it. Thanks for telling me. Im gonna cry too.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.