-- [u]See [b]EDIT[/b] at bottom for the TL;DR[/u] --
So I started working towards re-guilding [u]Deadeye[/u] for this season and came across a bug that I just can't work around: the [u]Ritual of the Season[/u] triumph requires rapid kills with weapons that match the archetype of the current Seasonal weapon, this season being Pulse Rifles with the [b]Veles-X[/b] Aggressive frame Hakke pulse. I managed to get to 18/100 for the triumph, but it's stagnated since then.
I've tried using:
- Other Aggressive frames ([b]Insidious[/b])
- Different frames ([b]Piece of Mind[/b], Rapid-Fire & [b]Smite of Merain[/b], Adaptive),
- Another Void pulse ([b]Collective Obligation[/b])
- Other Hakke pulses ([b]Legal Action II[/b] & [b]Disparity[/b], which is also the only other Hakke Aggressive frame).
- Other Hakke... guns ([b]Ragnhild-D[/b] shotgun). A bit of a stretch, but I use that gun a lot anyway.
All of this was done in the [u]Vanguard Ops[/u] playlist (I don't play Crucible or Gambit that often). If this [i]is[/i] somehow exclusive to strikes, then that doesn't explain how I managed to make [i]some[/i] progress.
If y'all have experienced similar, please comment/like/push this further up the board or something. Guilding [u]Deadeye[/u] isn't important but I won't be able to do so until after the New Year if this isn't fixed soon.
[b]EDIT:[/b] It seems the triumph only makes progress off of grenade launcher kills, like for last season's Ritual weapon (Cry Mutiny).
Think I've got it figured out. I just put on Cry Mutiny, last season's weapon, and made progress in Vanguard Ops. Maybe they didn't change it to a pulse for the triumph this season? Give it a try and let me know, haven't slept so coulda hallucinated it lol