JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by xULTRABURRITOx: 11/27/2022 3:23:06 AM

Account Linking

I'm trying to unlink my xbox account from my bungie.net account to link my platforms together. I just want my playstation account linked to use my playstation characters on pc. But It's saying that it can't either authenticate or unlink my xbox account. The error with unlinking says; Authentication Error Unlinking has failed because you signed into a different external account than the one you have linked. We cannot unlink your external account unless you sign into the correct account.Unlinking has failed because you signed into a different external account than the one you have linked. We cannot unlink your external account unless you sign into the correct account. Any ideas what to do on this?
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Dont link your accounts its dumb as -blam!- im locked out of my account on my steam becasue i did this now i cant play my toons on steam because its dumb as -blam!- spent all kinda money on steam to play all the new crap my old account didnt have and i link accounts and now i cant play my new -blam!- cause im now on my old account and cant switch for 90 days lol its a epic system

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon