JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
11/22/2022 7:48:01 PM

No touch... just all malice

45 clears no touch. Bungie wonders why their player base is leaving to go play other worth while/ rewarding games. Between short seasonal story content/missions, to god awful seal requirements (just to basically hand out the seasonal seal at the end lol glad i grinded those 50 ruffians), to terrible in game events where its the same monotonous thing over and over again, to finally grinding 45 clears to get a raid exotic. I could see if it was one raid this happens but its EVERY single raid that bungie puts out... it ridiculous. I see a lot of people bashing others for the same frustrations with a response of "terrible RNG" or "or that's nothing compared to when i had to get ...". That should not be the case, bungie rewards system needs a complete overhaul. You don't have to givr rewards away but there should be no reason why we have to put in an excessive grind to get it. Why is it i can complete the Raid seal before i get the exotic? I dont know. I guess after knocking out my 3 kings fall its back to COD and GOW lol

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I pointed this out back in Destiny 1 and was abused in forums extensively for it. There is nothing random about repeated bad results, and at this stage it doesn't just need an overhaul its needed one for a long time. Most games don't TRULY have RNG. They rely on the randomized choices players make in build, class and circumstance. There need to be fail safes in place to reward those who grind, and a team based code adjustment for the "RNG" mechanic. Really the game is incomplete. No other game exists that I am aware of that all but requires additional apps or programs to manage inventory or even matchmaking, and while there is an update pending, I honestly have little faith that it will be executed properly enough to justify another year. I hope they listen to you as they certainly haven't those of us who said the same things years ago. My resubscription is pending the quality of vault organization, execution of matchmaking, and whether we will have the ability to adjust particle effects on consoles to a non-blinding level. ...and of course changing the system to not continue the launch evident "repeating item bug." Oh, and if anyone at Bungie is watching, if you would put the Heart Shadow in my loot pool now, that would be spiffy. Just like most games if it drops for one during a major event it should drop for all. (and to not hurt those who have it should be a bonus drop.) Encouraging jealousy and anger is not the way to build a helpful community. Just sayin'

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • But they got you hooked, almost like it's part of their plan. I mean you said it yourself, you'll log in do your 3 kings fall runs each week then play something else. That's all bungie cares about is weekly log ins. The vast majority of the player base does this, especially towards the end of the season. Then at the start of each new season the player population jumps up and slowly falls off. Then whenever a major expansion drops, the population skyrockets and then slowly trails of until the next expansion.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon