JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by BNGHelp6: 11/8/2022 7:45:06 PM
Hello. Thanks for your report. EDIT: We're starting an investigation into this issue.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Nice to see Bungie has a faster turnaround this time. Fingers crossed it doesn't take 4 ***ing weeks this time around. Despite some of the familiar faces trying to spread disinformation based on simple quick Google searches. Or misguided opinions. It's refreshing that Bungie is addressing this promptly. To everyone affected I hope this is resolved within the hour.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Thx helper, https://twitter.com/BungieHelp/status/1590069246461349889?s=19

Posting in language:

• Tried all these options and now no game. Reinstall did not work either. Using a PS5 with no mods and using original HD it came with.

Posting in language:

• When something similar was occurring to the PS4 players I remember seeing things similar to this current message. And despite it not being added to the list of known issues for four and a half weeks. Only when players took to Reddit posts and people on Twitter acting like a dog with a bone constantly posting about the issue was anything was done. Until finally the message became we are aware of this issue and are working with Sony for a fix. So to all of the people currently affected. Whatever you do, whatever Sony tells you to do. Do not for any reason initialize your system! IT is a waste of your time. It will not solve your issue. It will only serve to delete everything saved on your console!

Posting in language:

• Internal hdd. I have cleared cache, rebuilt database, and talked to Sony for about an hour only for them to give up and say: "Thank you for your time and cooperation, at this moment we have tried all available troubleshooting steps on our end. At this point it is recommended to reach out to the publisher to review the in-game account information for additional assistance"

Posting in language:

• I did this, factory reset my ps5, Uninstaller and it now won't let me re install...

Posting in language:

• Edited by a_TokenHero: 11/8/2022 7:16:30 PM
    We have all tried this, we have also spoke to sony and they are saying its on you, we cant even download the game after deleting it

Posting in language:

• Tried uninstalling Destiny 2 and now can’t even download the PS5 version again. Getting the same something went wrong error I was getting when I tried to download the update. I can download the PS4 version but not the PS5 one. You need to figure this shot out.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon