JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

11/8/2022 1:04:30 PM
Allo there, The Bungie forums are not able to assist with appeals of restrictions or bans. However, there is a process in place for you to appeal your ban or restriction. Please review the ban or restriction appeal contact form [b][url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049024492-Contact-Form-Appeal-Ban-or-Restriction]found here.[/url][/b] [i]Please note that, as mentioned in the article, there is no guarantee for a response, nor is there a guarantee that your ban or restriction will be overturned.[/i] For more information on Bungie's policy regarding bans and restrictions, please review the policy [b][url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049517431]found here.[/url][/b]
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• i already send an appeal yesterday they take days to appeal the ban?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Swat: 11/8/2022 1:27:11 PM
    Swat
    Swat

Bungie fan! Here since 2008 - old

There is no guarantee you will get a reply. If you don't get a reply within 2 working weeks (Monday - Friday), it's likely they investigated your appeal and found the ban to be correctly placed but were too busy to reply. Don't send in multiple appeals as this could lead to further action against you.

Posting in language:

• but so how i will understan that they removed the ban? they send something?

Posting in language:

Swat
    Swat

Bungie fan! Here since 2008 - old

[b][u]IF[/b][/u] they reply to you, Bungie will tell you if they have removed the ban or not. Remember, they will never tell you why you were banned.

Posting in language:

• sadd anyway thanks a lot

Posting in language:

• hahah i knoe that i i will send 323414 appeals they will kill me haha i send only one and waiting anyway thanks a lot

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon