JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by BNGHelp6: 11/1/2022 5:29:04 PM
Hi. Thanks for contacting us. We don't need anyone's permission to change your name if we feel it violates our [url=https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Legal/CodeOfConduct]Code of Conduct[/url]. As noted in our [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/7648312251284-Bungie-Name-Guide]Bungie Name Guide[/url], all players receive one name change. There are no refunds if we change your name.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Also thank you everyone for convincing me to cancel my $100 Lightfall preorder. Maybe y’all’s dads will eventually return with that gallon of milk and packs of smokes he left all those years ago to get.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Then I guess it’s a good thing I can still cancel my Lightfall preorder. I’m gonna be seeing what my legal options are.

Posting in language:

• [quote]I’m gonna be seeing what my legal options are.[/quote] Neat! This should be fun…

Posting in language:

• Edited by loudenkl: 11/1/2022 10:24:47 PM
    [quote]I’m gonna be seeing what my [i]legal options[/i] are.[/quote] Imagine being this upset over a name change that you resort to pulling the "legal action" card... I'm grabbing some 🍿 because this ought to be good.. As others have said, please keep us updated on how those legal proceedings are going for you.

Posting in language:

• Bungie doesn't care about your cancelled pre-order. Please provide updates about your legal proceedings against Bungie. We could all use good laugh. 🤣🤣🤣

Posting in language:

• Legal options 🤣🤣🤣🤣 find a lawyer that will take that case and I will personally pay for it

Posting in language:

• [quote]I’m gonna be seeing what my legal options are.[/quote] Make sure you make it clear that you violated Bungie's code of conduct so your attorney can very quickly confirm that you have no case whatsoever.

Posting in language:

• Wow , you have legal counsel and you’re only 12

Posting in language:

• Be sure to tell your legal counsel (hopefully you aren’t doing the legal work yourself) that you acknowledged reading (even though you didn’t actually read it) the necessary agreement about what isn’t allowed in a name change. Please keep us informed of your legal case.

Posting in language:

• [quote]I’m gonna be seeing what my legal options are.[/quote] Over a name change that violated CoC? zero.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon