JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by ComradeCrab: 10/27/2022 9:22:29 AM

Prime Gaming Bundles Missing at Amanda

As of the Sep. 28 bundle release, Prime Gaming bundles redeemed on my account are not being pushed to Amanda for pickup. I re-linked my account to Twitch before redeeming the bundle released yesterday, and it is also missing from Amanda's inventory. Amanda on my end has 17 unclaimed reward items across 3 rows. Clearing items from her inventory has had no effect. The missing items are also absent from Amanda's inventory in DIM. No bundles have appeared under my account's Partner Rewards tab since Jan. 2021, yet I have received all redeemed bundles as normal until the Sep. 28 release. The Starbirth emblem drop was successfully applied if that makes any difference. Since redeeming the latest bundle on Twitch, I have relogged and hit the [i]Refresh[/i] button on the Partner Rewards tab several times to no effect. The bundle cannot be re-redeemed on the Twitch end. Is this something I should take up with Amazon support instead, even though their instructions are to post here if redemption issues occur?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon