JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by Swigmer: 10/13/2022 9:23:12 PM

Prime Rewards not showing up at Holiday

I have recently accepted the prime rewards bundle. Then when I went to get the items from Holiday they weren't there. I figured it might take some time to show up but its been 10 days and still nothing. I am attempting to get them through the Epic Games Store witch I have linked with cross save along with all my the other platforms. I don't have a separate accounts and the same account has been linked for years and this is just now become a problem. Any help to resolve this issue would be appreciated.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Been having the same issue here, and it started after the patch on Sept 1st 'fixing' the issue; I've posted right after I noticed it, but haven't heard anything yet, and don't know where else to try and get attention to this issue (I don't have Twitter).

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon