JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Companion App

What needs work in the Companion App?
9/27/2022 6:12:14 PM

Remove an unnecessary ban

I used the word recov, moderator banned me from posting, when I'm helping people do master completions, can someone explain how long the ban is for as it says it'll he for @banhours? Either way this is the most petry thing I've ever come across. Please remove it so I can enjoy the game I've paid for as soon as possible or I will take legal action against bungie for this particular moderator for banning people unlawfully without any evidence to prove that my account shows anything I'm doing of the sort. I have not crossed anything to do with code of conduct, only used a stupid word that should have been 'carrying' not recov but my idiot brother didnt know. This was a mistake and we understand wording is sensitive in this game. Now remove the ban todav so I can post raids. I can still join them, but I cant make a post. It's the dumbest thing ever. No evidence. Mate theres people using hacks and chronus zens and actually logging into accounts and doing everything under the sun. You're telling me you want to ban a player vertan from destiny 1 that has never ever done this in his life but played and spent thousands on silver, all content related and everything like this? It's a borderline criminal offence. Get hold of the butt hurt 18 yr old moderator than banned me for using such a silly word and fire him from bungie. I've also donated couple hundred for bungie. Check my profile out ili amg ili# 7921. And when you lift my ban, stop banning people "by accident' it literally ruins the experience.
English
#companionapp

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon