JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Companion App

What needs work in the Companion App?
Edited by Spawn: 9/25/2022 12:11:37 PM

Bungie store has terrible customer service

To all, I just filed a complaint with the BBB against Bungie. I ordered a vault of glass jacket over a year ago and have yet to receive it. Each time I try to reach out to bungie store support, it takes weeks to months for them to respond (that's if they respond at all). Its actually quite pathetic that a company that prides themselves as being champions to the customer and providing feedback cannot provide me feedback on my order. Details on order: - I live in Canada and package was undelivered to my home so it was returned to bungie - all follow up questions and interactions are essentially unanswered - bungie support actually claimed it was delivered to me, yet the confirmation of delivery was the return to their warehouse I am at a loss for words at why they either cannot send my jacket or give me a refund.
English
#companionapp

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Wanted to give an update. I got my jacket 2 weeks ago. At first I thought bungie was just going to keep my money, but they actually delivered. I'm appreciative of that.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Also wanted to add, there is no call number to follow up on any issues you have. The mods simply refer you to a link to file correspondence and each time I have filed 2 times I did not even receive a reply from customer support. Just saying support is essentially non-existent.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon