JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/22/2022 5:32:28 AM

Ruffians NEED to spawn earlier in Expedition.

There's way to many blueberries thay have NO CLUE what they're doing. They're just throwing emgrams at the haul instead of waiting for the ruffians to spawn making completing this triumph damn near impossible. Even with me NOT throwing any engrams I STILL can't make progress on this triumph. Please do something about this because this is absolutely ridiculous.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by Itcus: 9/23/2022 9:46:17 AM
    I'd like to make 2 suggestions. 1: Throw them away. Stupid thing to do, but if these blueberries see you doing it, maybe they'll clue on and wait. 2: Play solo. Not an ideal way to play either, but at least you can do what you need to and complete your triumph. There are ways to avoid matchmaking and it only takes a quick Google search to find out how if you're unaware. This kinda thing should be addressed by Bungie, but until it is these are the only options available to you, apart from maybe putting a team together from your friends or through LFG. There are other people out there looking to complete this triumph so a quick LFG post shouldn't be too hard if you prefer that option.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon