JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by ShadowZealot7: 9/23/2022 12:33:36 PM

Week 2 of Asking for a Chaos Reach Mention

Hey y'all! Decided to make a second one of these since the TWAB didn't mention the Kamehameha and I got stuck waiting on my D2 update to install... Week 2 Idea: Casting Chaos Reach while amplified causes it to return Super energy as it damages enemies. This would require reworking Geomags, ofc, but I think I'll save those ideas for later weeks. Have a great week!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • I agree geomags are the only super exotic that doesn't refund or have extra functionality. Stareaters make orbs give more energy and damage, celestial refunds on part of super, falling star give oversheild, others refund. Just extending duration seems too basic. Also I think your gonna be doing these for week 3 or 4 minimum or week 16 or whenever lightfall comes out.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

5 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon