JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
9/21/2022 8:32:17 AM
Went to change my bungie name and your system auto changed letters, i want this fixed as it is stupid. surely in 2022 you should be able to easily change your name
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by Q™: 9/22/2022 10:02:38 PM
    In my case, I started seeing a lot more people in-game with symbols in their names, and as I USED to have a trademark symbol behind my name back before they changed it, I thought to myself "hey cool maybe we can add it back now" and I went to the bungie site and put a trademark symbol behind my name like "Q™" and it looked fine not giving me any errors or showing me any error message whatsoever, but when I pressed save I ended up with this mess.... All I'm saying is it would be nice with a confirm prompt that shows you what your name is gonna look like, So people can avoid ending up with a MESS of a name like A LOT of us have now... I even tried sending in a support ticket, but that just got thrown out...

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon