JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/22/2022 12:21:28 PM

Please upvote if you hate playing against invis

Bungie can you please take a look at Invis? You literally can’t play trials or survival without running into three stacks of omni invis Hunters. It’s not fun to play against 24/7. When you’re invis and off radar the whole match it gives you a superior advantage over other players. It needs to be tuned. Either you can be invis or off radar, you shouldn’t be able to have both. Just take a look at heat rises for warlock. Why else would it show you on radar now?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah it can be pretty annoying but thats their ability, deal with it, adapt and counter not much else to it, people cant just keep asking bungie to nerf everything to the ground because some players cant deal with it cmon man, either play a hunter and do the same or find a good counter like titans ballistic slam ❤️

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• No point in posting complaints about invis here. The only people who bash you about disliking annoying crutches like invis are people who probably only use hu for invis. Im a hu and don’t even need it lol all the classes have been fixed and the bots still can’t let go of invis. So long as there is a advantage in cheese over actually improving gunskill, invis isn’t going anywhere fam.

Posting in language:

• invis doesnt keep you off the radar anymore it pings the radar now as though they were crouched

Posting in language:

• No upvotes 🤣

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • While we're at it can we please stop Warlock rifts healing and let us shoot through Titan barricades? I mean, it's only fair. Signed, a Hunter main.

Posting in language:

6 Replies
      • You can still see them and they pop up on radar while invis. What is wrong with it?

Posting in language:

NoStatsHereMate
        NoStatsHereMate

Best Community Support Award Winners... - old

Where the upvotes at?

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • Cry me a river

Posting in language:

• Maybe you just suck and need to get good.

Posting in language:

• Hunters who still main invis after EVERY class has been reworked are just bots that have to crutch lol which is what destiny PvP is about right now crutch and cheese. Small percentage of people with real gunskill, don’t forget cronus zen/max all over the place 😂 I’m finishing my unbroken and flawless seal this season and I’m taking a break for abit. Might go back to division or pick up a MMO 🤔

Posting in language:

• Invisible Hunters are easy to deal with. I find Titan shielded barracades to be too much; as if the barricade alone isn't enough. Bungie should bring all abilities in line. Imagine barricades or rifts lasting as long as a nerfed Hunter dodge move.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
          • Upvote if you don’t wanna use your brain to play and win? Brought to you be lorely 1.0 and storm nade Titan

Posting in language:

• I hate playing against juggernaut shields and barriers and rifts too. It’s part of the game.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
            • You can see invis tho?

Posting in language:

• Nah come on man. After 2 years, maybe more someone is going to complain? There are so many other things to complain about.

Posting in language:

• I guess no one has an issue, judging by by your 'up votes' 😉

Posting in language:

4 Replies
              • I just wish I could shoot while invis, it's not fair that when I shoot I get revealed Maybe an exotic one day that lets you use a primary and stay invisible

Posting in language:

• Don't play it then,or go invis yourself

Posting in language:

• If invis was oh so broken, people would use me and heart shadow way more than they do. Which is barely at all.

Posting in language:

• Downvote because to much complaining and crying?

Posting in language:

• I just don't play pvp at all....

Posting in language:

• Their way of nerfing invis was to lengthen the titan barricade and make it easier to shoot down the citan rampart barricades lol. I hate hunters. Seriously though their way of nerfing hunters is by introducing more powerful exotics with usually an extra perk while introducing titan exotic with a catch and nothing extra

Posting in language:

• Edited by Swat: 9/22/2022 12:24:13 PM
                Swat
                Swat

I no longer post on Bungie.net. Goodbye. - old

[quote]Bungie can you [/quote] Nobody from Bungie is reading this. They stopped looking at their forums years ago.

Posting in language:

6 Replies
                • Nah. That arc warlock melee though….

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                  • Is it really that big a deal? They don't stay off radar completely while invisible anymore (the last nerf they made to invisibility now makes them periodically ping the radar, the same as if you're crouching), there's a loud, audible cue that let's you know when they turn invisible, and you can see a purple haze highlighting them. So, how exactly are they getting an advantage over you guys?

Posting in language:

6 Replies
                    • Edited by Smough: 9/22/2022 8:09:36 PM
                      Sure invis is annoying, but honestly it’s arc titans that are ruining crucible right now. I see an invis hunter and all I need to do is pay a little bit more attention and look out for a purple fog running around. I see an arc titan and I need to prepare myself for an arc shield while they sprint at me, a blinding shoulder charge that may or may not one shot me depending on what exotic the titan is using, a storm grenade that can track me down from mid all the way back to my spawn, watching the titan heal to full after inevitably killing one of my teammates, and a flying superman super that will kill me if I just look at it funny, and leaves a really high damage aoe behind for my teammates to avoid. But nah, its invis hunters that are a problem…

Posting in language:

7 Replies
                      You are not allowed to view this content.
                      ;
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon