JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
9/22/2022 1:45:43 AM

Server Issues/Error codes/Random Disconnects

I can barely complete a seasonal activity/raid/ecnounter of any kind due to error codes and being randomly disconnected, but when I check my internet connectiong, evrything works fine, and works fine on other devices. I have called my ISP and there are no issues on their part
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah something is definitely up this season. I never had any issues before and all of a sudden I get weaseled about 3-4 times every time I play now. Everything on my end is fine, all other games work fine. It’s literally only Destiny that has issues. But of course, bungie will continue to just point us to their beyond useless troubleshooting guides 🙄

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I get the weasel code every 3 seconds and I’ve done all the troubleshoots and made sure I wasn’t signed in on any other platforms unless I somehow missed one but I have only ever played on Xbox

Posting in language:

• I'm in a similar situation. I try loading up the game and get the Pardon our Dust message for server maintenance.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon