JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Help

Help us help you.
9/16/2022 6:15:37 PM

Just bought the 1000 silver on Steam, got charged the $9.99, but no silver.

I opened the Steam store window, added my debit card, and bought the $9.99 silver pack. It charged my bank account but I have no silver in-game, and no receipt email from Steam. What the hell is going on?
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Hi there! You should receive two email notifications for your purchase. One for adding funds to your Steam account, then one for your purchase of the Silver bundle you selected. If you have not received either one of those yet, you will need to contact Steam Support to review the purchase and to make sure that it went through without issue. Since these purchases all go through the platform, you will need to speak with them. Click on your account name at the top right of the Steam client, then click on Account Details. Then, in the next window, click on View My Purchase History. Then, find the transactions. You can click on either one of the accounts to get assistance regarding that transaction.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon