JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: King's Fall return. Status: Banger
9/7/2022 9:30:57 PM
The lfg posts are halting my progress. KWTD in nearly every single post. Ran it up to oryx with prob 2 of the best Sherpas I’ve ever met on destiny but had to dip for a haircut but il just have to fall lucky and wait for another group who does not post KWTD to finish Oryx. Must have 10 completions.🤦‍♂️
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• You sure it's Lfg posts halting your progress and not "oh sorry, sherpas, I need to leave because my hair"

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• C’mon now, pretty pathetic attempt there. Try abit harder. Have a wee glance at the fireteam lfg and report back to me with your findings. Then we can resume this conversation like adults

Posting in language:

• Your last post said you had two sherpas take you to Oryx but you left because of your hair.

Posting in language:

• Edited by bunga_lad: 9/9/2022 6:35:12 AM
    Sorry real life got in the way lol 😂. Destiny might be your life but it’s only a small part of mine lol 😂 ps what was your findings on lfg? C’mon I’m waiting to see what you come back with??? Don’t be dodging the question this tiime.if I don’t find your answer Satisfactory your getting muted for wasting my time and trying to be a 🤡.

Posting in language:

• There good Sherpa group in discord Destiny 2 LFG or Destiny 2 sanctuary

Posting in language:

• Best about it I’ve done it d1 but do understand there is minor changes to take on board but the groups on lfg are just madness with the requirements.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon