JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: King's Fall return. Status: Banger
9/5/2022 9:07:20 PM
Best raid ever
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by BOSSNONO254: 9/5/2022 10:41:26 PM
    Now we just have to wait for Wraith of the Machine with hopefully new Siva Exotic that can possibly compete with outbreak. I know we’re probably in need of a special or heavy raid exotic. But don’t get me wrong, I’d rather have kinetic raid weapons over heavy and special ones, unless they can outperform most meta DPS weapons in the game.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I think next expansion we will get a SIVA season or at least a Rasputin season where we reactivate SIVA and wrath will also come back. I mean we know our guardian is going to meet their final death in the final shape because of what we saw in season of the dawn, I think we will be killed have our funeral, then as the witness stands at the gates of the last city we rise covered in SIVA nanites harnessing it as our final subclass as we and all the forces against the witness rally and engage in one final endgame style fight.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Bore: 9/6/2022 2:49:02 AM
    [quote]Now we just have to wait for Wraith of the Machine with hopefully new Siva Exotic that can possibly compete with outbreak. I know we’re probably in need of a special or heavy raid exotic. But don’t get me wrong, I’d rather have kinetic raid weapons over heavy and special ones, unless they can outperform most meta DPS weapons in the game.[/quote] Well, they confirmed that they plan to do another raid next year in an interview. Looks like it’s the same order of RaD content releases. Raid, dungeon, D1 raid and then dungeon.

Posting in language:

• I need wrath back. That was my favorite D1 raid

Posting in language:

• Crotas end may most likely come out as a rebooted dungeon to be honest.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Crotas end may most likely come out as a rebooted dungeon to be honest.[/quote] I doubt it. I think there’s a good chance that they will take the opportunity to give it a solid rework for D2.

Posting in language:

• Possibly, but one of the devs did mention once that a “specific” raid felt more like it would come back as a dungeon. So I guess we’ll see what they cook up and release in the next year or so.

Posting in language:

• [quote][quote]Crotas end may most likely come out as a rebooted dungeon to be honest.[/quote] I doubt it. I think there’s a good chance that they will take the opportunity to give it a solid rework for D2.[/quote] I think so too as they've been reworking stuff

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon