JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: King's Fall return. Status: Banger
9/5/2022 6:23:22 PM
It’s very fun. I had a blast doing it. My fireteam was a lot more patient with me doing kings fall than the one I ran VotD with so that probably made it more enjoyable
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Goal should be having fun in raids, not just tolerable company and completion checkmark. If you don't have buddies or a functioning clan I highly suggest both. If you're a decent human and 18+ w/mic my clan has a few spots, we're mostly PSN but crossplay works fine via game chat.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I disagree a bit. Destiny 2 is a social game when it comes to raids so who you play with definitely influences how much enjoyment you have

Posting in language:

• Yes I agree, must've worded my message poorly. The social experience in Destiny, especially raids, is a huge part of what can make or break the fun of a play session.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon