JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

9/2/2022 10:56:05 AM
Having a self heal option on every class in the game is the penance here. P.S. Nova isnt great for dps? It’s a fast animation super with very decent burst damage. Allowing for quick switch weapon damage. And you still have a healing or empowering rift to help. Warlock is not weak by any means.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Agreed

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hunter have the same option with blade barrage. And yea, rifts are nice but so what? Titans have shields on demand and hunters have movement. All of them are equally as potent, some more than others in certain situations.

Posting in language:

• Rifts are so much better than dodge in PvE cmon man.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Rifts are so much better than dodge in PvE cmon man.[/quote] How. U can heel with combination blow after a Dodge, you can heal with exotics on Dodges. You litteraly can do everything the warlock does, but better.

Posting in language:

• And hunter dodge is 100x better in pvp lol so what? Titan wall is good in both, what are you trying to get at?

Posting in language:

• [quote]And hunter dodge is 100x better in pvp lol so what? Titan wall is good in both, what are you trying to get at?[/quote] Titan wall is a wall. I will hop over the wallz through the wall or kill your wall with my special then kill you as the shield breaks. Walls work both ways, you obstruct yourself just as much as you protect yourself from me. So I will punish you for setting up a wall, a stationary ability that I will, and have done hundreds of times. Punished a Titan for setting up a wall, and I feel greasy that I'm taking the Titan class ability and using it against them, but that's what happens when you make A Wall. Anyone with experience in quick thinking and critical thought processes will punish you for said wall.

Posting in language:

• We are not talking about pvp there.

Posting in language:

• READ BETTER

Posting in language:

• ....is this because you didn't know what else to say? I read what your response was and gave my own lol.

Posting in language:

• [quote]....is this because you didn't know what else to say? I read what your response was and gave my own lol.[/quote] Facts rights and buddy is trying to fabricate an entire argument into why Warlocks are support class

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon