JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
8/28/2022 7:00:58 PM

Mobile bounty purchases fail or massive lag

I am using the companion app on Android and since the new season start purchasing bounties via mobile results 95% of the time in a failed message followed by the bounty completing minutes later. Or, fail completely. I have signed in and out and cleared the storage data and cache as suggested.
English
#Help #android

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Bump

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Also experiencing this issue.

Posting in language:

• [quote]I am using the companion app on Android and since the new season start purchasing bounties via mobile results 95% of the time in a failed message followed by the bounty completing minutes later. Or, fail completely. I have signed in and out and cleared the storage data and cache as suggested.[/quote] Just done a post myself about this, also weapons for me take ages to transfer over, the bounty thing has only been today playing up but the transfer of weapons been bad for few days for me.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon