JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
8/24/2022 5:26:05 PM

App slow and unresponsive m

- slow transfer of items to or from vault - delayed refresh on character screen to show items actually equipped/stored - equipping items is slow - the loading circle thing for the above action does not end. I hit the back button and things eventually work, but there is no confirmation message - cannot access bounties - started with this season update The app updated today. I can share android/phone version and app version info if needed. Thanks for checking on it
English
#Help #android

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • I'm playing a [b]lot less[/b], only during times where the API seems to limp along vs. falling flat on its face. I depend too much on DIM and the mobile app, it seems. I look forward to Bungie writing in the future how they did proper re-engineering to make their essential API-layer [i]scalable and robust[/i] 👍. I have to think they have instrumentation and telemetry that has all sorts of red-alerts going off. Well, I cling to that. But given just the playlist / public event bugs I've run into this week (no ability to progress / stuck) I also figure there are bigger red-alerts first. 🚨

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon