JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by nullpointernull: 8/19/2022 3:59:16 AM

Destiny 2 Cross Save Not Working

I created an account using Xbox and then when I moved to Steam, I set up Cross Save. It worked out fine, I set Xbox characters as active and I was able to play my Xbox characters on Steam. A couple years later, I've moved to Stadia and I added my Stadia account to Cross Save. However, whenever I launch the game using Stadia, it still shows me my new Stadia characters. Xbox and Steam still let me play my active Xbox characters and the Cross Save page on Bungie.net shows that Xbox is the active one, but on Stadia it shows me the new Stadia characters. It says Cross save is enabled and that Stadia has been added, but for some reason it won't let me play my active characters on Stadia. I have tried doing this in an incognito window, it did not help at all. Any help would be appreciated.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• In addition, when attempting to link my Stadia account, I receive the following error: null is not a valid value of the given enum type {"0":"None","1":"TigerXbox","2":"TigerPsn","3":"TigerSteam","4":"TigerBlizzard","5":"TigerStadia","10":"TigerDemon","254":"BungieNext","None":0,"TigerXbox":1,"TigerPsn":2,"TigerSteam":3,"TigerBlizzard":4,"TigerStadia":5,"TigerDemon":10,"BungieNext":254,"All":-1,"-1":"All"}

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon