JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/18/2022 10:55:21 AM
Welcome to how warlocks feel. Hunters have our blink, titans have our dash and high survivability, and now everyone is getting our lightning arcs and ionic traces. Classes becoming more and more similar to eachother just feels bad across the board
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Wannabe Slav: 8/18/2022 11:17:50 AM
    I get the whole classes are becoming more similar argument, but hunters had blink back in d1, so we aren't getting your ability, we are just finally getting our ability back. Titans have always been built on survivability, but warlocks will always be the backbone healers. It sucks that everyone got healing nades but I still think healer and damage buffer still matches warlock [i]also the entire arc subclass is built around chain lightning and speed. Hunters have had chain abilities this whole time so it isn't really giving it away, it's just something titans are finally getting, assuming they didn't already have an arc webbing ability[/i]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yes people forget that blink is a hunter ability and we’re just finally getting it back.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon