JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by mayo68: 8/18/2022 10:20:47 AM
Dodge is the fastest ability to proctor. I mean if I could double tap shoulder charge or a warlock could proctor Icarus instantly, I could get on board with what your saying…but.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Correct me if I'm wrong but shoulder charge is a titan melee available on all subclass that gives you a quick boost/ dodge that damages an opponent. Hunter dodge is a class ability that doesn't do any damage, and only provides the user with a buff apart from acrobat. Icarus is an aspect that has like a 5 to 10 second cool down that can be used twice if you have heat rises. Dodge does not make hunter faster, and without exploiting a shatterdive eager edge, hunters do not have any real movement abilities, whereas both of these abilities are movement based. That is my point. [b]hunters are supposed to be the fastest but are actually the slowest[/b]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon