JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/18/2022 9:47:25 AM
Theoretically you're right, however, if we're talking simply movement Titans themselves can "skate" and with the boost Warlocks get they can move much faster than a running Hunter. The same argument could be met for Warlocks since some are upsets other classes are getting traces. The class abilities absolutely needed to be updated for years, but certain abilities are still within a classes identity. They haven't made such broad changes that you cannot distinguish a titan from a Hunter or warlock or vice versa. Im a hunter main and will always be so, but I do enjoy seeing different builds and the synergy between each class. Just wait until Tuesday, arc 3 may be very interesting.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I know it will be interesting, funny I'm saying that about arcstrider lol. I do have confidence that arc will be good on all classes, even though Warlocks are complaining again, but I'll still probably run GG tbh. [spoiler]because I love that super especially after solar 3.0 and GG go pow pow powpowpow[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon