JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
7/25/2022 9:22:38 PM

Cant log into Bungie store (email recovery not working either)

the other day i completed enought triumphs in game to claim the flamekeeper seal on the store but as the title i have been unable to log into my account i get a error msg saying pasword or email wrong, and i have 10 more attepts before my account is locked, whe i go to recover my account via forgot password i get a msg saying if an account is associated i will recive a email to update my password to then log back in, its been 2-3 days and i have had nothing through to my email, does anyone know if there are problems at the store, and will they be fixed i have until august 31st 2022 to claim the seal
English
#Help #BnetIssues

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • I'm also having this problem and came here to see if anyone else was. It claims my password is wrong (it isn't, I've never changed it and it's stored on my computer) and so I try to reset it, but it won't reset! I've tried a few times today to reset the password via my email address and never received the email from Bungie.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon