JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by GrundleBeans: 8/8/2022 5:32:02 PM

Cross save not working

Hi there I've been having problem connecting my psn account with my steam. [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been moved to the #Help forum where you can find answers and troubleshoot any Destiny in-game/bungie.net/companion app issues, courtesy of other helpful players and Mentors. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#Help #BnetIssues

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• You need to provide more information on what is going on including any in game messages. Also while you are at it editing your post go include extra information also move your post to the #Help forum page.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• With the limited amount of information you have provided, my guess is you didn’t set up cross save properly.

Posting in language:

• Edited by GrundleBeans: 8/8/2022 5:37:25 PM
    Hi there. It appears you mistakenly selected your Steam characters to be active instead of your PS characters. To switch your setup, you will need to disable Cross Save, wait the mandatory 90-day security cooldown, then activate Cross Save again with Playstation selected as your Active characters. If that is not the issue you're having, please provide more info.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon