JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/5/2022 5:05:22 PM
Thank you. Would you happen to be using a specific controller scheme? Could you open your character menu screen, go over to settings at the far right, go to Controller, and tell me what your button layout is? Additionally, to confirm, after you entered the mission where you fought through the Lunar Complex, you saw the Wizard destroy the other Guardian, then you picked up the Ghost?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• On the controller menu, it says my Button Layout is Default. I can confirm that that is the last mission I complete before I end up in the locked room. My game history on this site shows a repeat sequence of the following each of the 6 times I’ve played and got stuck here: 1) Story: A Guardian Rises 2) Story: Schism 3) Explore: Cosmodrome I am assuming 3 is the room I am stuck in.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hi again. While we continue investigating, can you create a new character to see if you get blocked?

Posting in language:

• Creating a new character did get me through. I now know that when playing with my characters ported from the original Destiny, the new Learning Light quest never popped at the end of Schism, after finding the broken ghost of Maeve, and when transported to the room, the pop-up to explain fast travel also didn’t show up, hence leaving me stuck. It would be nice to be able to use my old characters.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon