JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Help

Help us help you.
7/24/2022 8:41:08 AM

Can't Change Name Despite Never Changing Name

I go to change my name, it tells me that I can only change my name once, but if I click save settings it doesn't save, nor does it give me an error. It says "Your settings have changed." next to the "Save Settings" button. I tried different web browsers as well. I'm also able to change other settings. I know that you can only change your name once. I haven't changed my name at all, this is the first time I have tried. The only thing that I think could be happening is that my name is getting flagged. I just want to remove the #FreeMelee from my name so it isn't so long, but I've had "-blam!--" get flagged for obvious reasons on many occasions, Twitch prevented me from signing in to my existing account for that reason, Hi-Rez won't let me have this name on Smite despite having the name on their own site, and on Paladins. The only difference is that they give me an error saying the name is inappropriate, but I'm not getting anything from Bungie.
English
#Help #BnetIssues

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

NoStatsHereMate
    NoStatsHereMate

Best Community Support Award Winners... - old

So I'm guessing it's because of the three letters your name starts with. It's a common issue with names with 'Knight' in them in some games.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon