JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
7/24/2022 12:56:25 AM

Offensive Prank on my Bungie Name

For most of my life, I have always been bullied for my smile, as my teeth are crooked and my lips are uneven. While it's something that obviously bothers me, I've learned to cope with this childhood trauma as I've grown. However, my older brother thought it would be funny to prank me and non-consensually change my Bungie Name to Sneer, in reference to the nickname people used to bully me by. This change is irreversible, as Bungie does not allow for name changes more than once, however I would greatly appreciate it if my name could be reverted back to Ceudo, the name I've always used playing Destiny 2. I love spending time with my friends playing the game, but ever since I found out my brother changed my name it's been hard for me to get on with consistency as people unknowingly refer to me as Sneer, not knowing how uncomfortable that name makes me feel. I apologize for the long text, I would greatly appreciate for this change to be reverted and to go back to Ceudo. Thank you for your efforts Bungie, very excited for what the future holds as a longtime fan.
English
#Help #BnetIssues

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon