JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Unable to Launch Game Since October
7/20/2022 1:08:20 AM
I've been having the same, exact issue. Searched online and tried every "maybe it's this" remedy anyone has posted, no luck. Annoying the problem lies between two companies that have worse customer service avenues than your average cable company.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I managed to get mine working. I had posted this on Reddit, and somebody responded by saying they had fixed it by completely uninstalling and reinstalling Steam under a new path. I gave it a go, and lo and behold it worked. Sucks to have to reinstall everything, but at least everything's working again.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Ugh. Been trying to avoid the "nuclear" option. But, if it cleared it up for you, I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the update.

Posting in language:

• Yeahhh. That was my big thing. Hope it works for you.

Posting in language:

• It's been really infuriating. As I said, I've had this problem since October or whenever the BattlEye update was for D2, and I've had no luck in any of the forums I've posted prior. On one end, I'm happy I'm not alone in this, but on the other, it really sucks that other people have been experiencing this. I've spent a lot of money on this game through expansions and seasons, so its pissed me off that I can't even access what I've paid for. Sure, cross save exists so I can play it on other platforms, but lo and behold your purchases don't carry over from platform to platform. I just want to actually talk to somebody rather than shout into the void.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon