JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Unable to Launch Game Since October
7/19/2022 11:00:36 PM
Good luck getting any sort of reply from anyone. Legit I've been on here for WEEKS trying to get a reply for the same issue. I've had NOTHING but radio silence from both the Mods and Bungie. Legit the only solutions I've read are getting a new PC as something on our PCs just doesn't like the game anymore Could be an antivirus bug Firewall bug Could even be a physical part on your PC We may never know because NO ONE will even try to help
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I managed to get mine working. I had posted this on Reddit, and somebody responded by saying they had fixed it by completely uninstalling and reinstalling Steam under a new path. I gave it a go, and lo and behold it worked. Sucks to have to reinstall everything, but at least everything's working again.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I mentioned in another reply, but it's getting really [i]really[/i] infuriating shouting into the void. I just want to be able to talk to somebody.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon