JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
7/2/2022 2:41:53 AM
Coal

Add SBMM FOR THE LOVE OF FKN GOD

Oh wait, your player numbers are too tiny for that aren't they? Maybe if you actually made pvp enjoyable, that would be different.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • While idk what the best decision is for pvp one thing I notice A LOT is when you have (2) three stacks or a four stack and a two stack in the lobby they get put together on the same team. It happens all the time. And I don’t get mad but it’s like “wow! Really?!” Then the remaining solos are on their own. You have 2 stacked groups on 1 team and if they all enter the team chat they instantly become one. Same reason why I feel freelance gambit is a thing. I saw the game literally put the same 2 stacks on the same team multiple times in a row, more than putting them against each other. I’m for making friends and all that and it normally wouldn’t be something to mention but it happens way too often to just be a coincidence. My opinion the 2 three stacks should immediately put against each other if the remaining players are solo. Then each team gets a stack with 3 solo players. Of course if there are other stacks in the lobby it’s perfectly fine.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon