JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
7/2/2022 2:41:53 AM
Coal

Add SBMM FOR THE LOVE OF FKN GOD

Oh wait, your player numbers are too tiny for that aren't they? Maybe if you actually made pvp enjoyable, that would be different.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • True, the numbers are too low for that, at least the ones from bottom 50%. Even tho there seem to be enough players online, I face lot of the same people. Even in the SBMM mode most times I get paired in the same way as in CBMM, that yard stick nonsense that tries to balance the teams istead of balancing the brackets. There aren't enough low kd players queuing, simple as that. I don't mind losing or getting stomped now and then, what annoys me is that it's so damn hard to learn or try things against these people who are much better and what's more, they stack. And all these pro's out there, that care so much about kd are the first ones that bow out of games if they are not 'winning', which for them means to stomp and keep their precious kd high. They rarely play for objectives, they just enjoy taking advantage of the lowbies to pump their kd. These are the same people who oppose SBMM, because they won't be that good anymore when facing people at their kd bracket. Anyway, I wouldn't hope too much from Bungie to fix this mess. IMO, the game won't see much change, as the developer obviously doesn't want to spend resources on this game, especially not on pvp. They'd only change it if bottom 50% would just stop playing, then top 50% would not have so much fun and played less. Corporations only care about numbers. But this scerio is unlikely, as the game offers pinnacles for pvp participation, not to mention other rewards, catalysts, etc. Meanwhile, I just try to get better. I just got back after 2 yrs or so and I probably play around 30 pvp games or more a week, and the kd is slowly rising, but it's painful and very little fun. I'll give it a month or two, and if things are still the same I'll just call it and uninstall it (again), can't bang my head against the wall endlessly. Do try to have fun. Good luck out there.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon