JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
We are actively investigating issues that prevent users from seeing Destiny 2 characters and game progress on the Destiny Companion on Bungie.net or the Mobile App. Until resolved, users may be unable to login on Bungie.net or the Destiny Companion Mobile App. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by MyTor: 7/2/2022 10:42:58 PM

Error codes Currant, Centipede, Nighngale and plum

SO, i am a pc user, so D2 from steam and i had a wonderful vow raid last wednesday i think, when the conflux lost sector was up for farming, everything went fine.... NEXT day though had issues to connect to destiny 2 itself, my net was a bit buggy i have to admit but today saturday and yesterday it was fine, download and upload speed at top camacity (just checked before send this) and i havent had issues with D2 when my net is fine, but now these bunch of errors appear, when i have lag duet low internet destiny 2 has the typical "connecting to D2 servers" message over and over til im kicked, this time i am cut without warning of any activity (and i have loaded them after many tries and i kill enemies and roam the world without issue til i load a lost sector or another instance of the map) just no long ago i loaded the tower (after some tries) as my hunter, bought ada 1 new mods of today, tried to go to savathun throneworld and got "currant" message - Currant triggers when i try to load any destination - Centipede when trying to connect at the tittle screen - Nightingale and plum happen when trying to connect to the servers and mid way checking for updates -"destiny 2 servers seems offline" message trigger when trying to load from tittle screen too The odd thing about? i can load chrome videos of 720p60 normally (fluid video), play other online games without loss of packages or lag duet net or didnt let me to connect to said games i am a Windows 10 user and its first time i have this issue and been playing since the end of season 16 anyone else have this issue or know what is the issue? DXdiag here just in case https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C-IxbANS3notDE7Ezz44tJLx5IPFm5FN/view?usp=sharing
English
#Help #Networking

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon